There are a few different ways to find expired domain names:
- Using expired domain finder tools: There are several online tools available that allow you to search for expired domain names. These tools often allow you to search for expired domain names based on specific criteria, such as keywords, age, and backlinks. Examples of these tools are SeekaHost
- Check the domain registrar’s expired domain list: Many domain registrars, such as GoDaddy and Namecheap, SeekaHost, have a list of expired domain names that are available for purchase. These lists are updated regularly, so it’s worth checking back often.
- Searching on domain auction sites: There are several domain auction sites, such as SeekaHost Auctions, where expired domain names are put up for auction. These sites often have a large selection of expired domain names, but the bidding process can be competitive.
- Searching the Wayback Machine: The Wayback Machine is an online archive of the internet that allows you to view past versions of websites. You can use it to find expired domain names that have been used in the past and that may be available for registration.
- Using expired domain scraper: There are also a few expired domain scraper software available that can scrape expired domains from various sources like SeekaHost Auctions, NameJet and more.
Once you find an expired domain name that you’re interested in, you should check its backlink profile and history to ensure that the domain name has a good reputation and hasn’t been used for spammy or illegal activities.